Check Our Specials
- Started yoga at the age of 8 years under the guidance of Geetha Venkatesh
- Gold Medal - 13th National Yoga Competition, 1994
- Gold Medal - State Yoga Competition, 1995
- Gold Medal - 3rd International Yoga Competition, 1995
- Gold Medal - Open National Yoga Competition, 1999
- Gold Medal - State Yoga Competition, 2000.
- Title of Yoga Kumari by Bangalore Yoga Federation, 2001.
- Gold Medal - Artistic Yoga World Cup (Argentina), 2002
- Yoga Shiromani (TTC - SYVNC)
- Himalayan Yoga Competition - 6th Rank
- Hatha Yoga Teacher since last 20 Years
- US Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher
- 3 Years of Teaching Experience, with Kadambari CP as Assistant Teacher
- GMSA Fitness Academy “CERTIFIED NUTRITION COACH”
- GMSA Fitness Academy “CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER”
- Hatha Yoga Teacher since last 6 years
21/6, Devalapura, Varuna Hobli, Mysuru - 571311 Karnataka
How to reach us
- From Bangalore international airport to Mysore satellite station by Flybus from the airport itself.
- From Mysore satellite station (where Fly Bus drops) to Mysore city bus station by tuktuk.
- From Mysore city bus station to Praguna Yoga Shala, Devalapura, Mysore by city bus no. 204 A, 208, 205.
- After Boarding at Devalapura Bus station, You can ask any one about the Yoga Ashram or simply search the Ashram on Google Map.
- Ashram is at a walkable distance of 400 metres from Devalapura Bus station You can also catch a cab or a tuk tuk search on Google map as "Praguna Yoga Shala" and show the driver or tap the the link given below for directions