TTC 200 Hours
|21st July - 22nd August, 2022||30 days||25500 INR||12500 INR|
|01st Sept - 30th Sept, 2022||30 days||25500 INR||12500 INR|
|05th Oct - 03rd Nov, 2022||30 days||25500 INR||12500 INR|
|25th Nov - 24th Dec, 2022||30 days||25500 INR||12500 INR|
|05th Jan - 04th Feb, 2023||30 days||25500 INR||12500 INR|
|18th Feb - 1st March, 2022||11 Days||800 / Day|
|10th April - 21st April, 2022||11 Days||800 / Day|
|5th May - 25th May, 2022||21 Days||800 / Day|
|5th June - 25th June, 2022||21 Days||800 / Day|
|5th July - 25th July, 2022||21 Days||800 / Day|
|5th August - 25th August, 2022||21 Days||800 / Day|
|5th September - 25th september, 2022||21 Days||800 / Day|
21/6, Devalapura, Varuna Hobli, Mysuru - 571311 Karnataka
How to reach us
- From Bangalore international airport to Mysore satellite station by Flybus from the airport itself.
- From Mysore satellite station (where Fly Bus drops) to Mysore city bus station by tuktuk.
- From Mysore city bus station to Praguna Yoga Shala, Devalapura, Mysore by city bus no. 204 A, 208, 205.
- After Boarding at Devalapura Bus station, You can ask any one about the Yoga Ashram or simply search the Ashram on Google Map.
- Ashram is at a walkable distance of 400 metres from Devalapura Bus station You can also catch a cab or a tuk tuk search on Google map as "Praguna Yoga Shala" and show the driver or tap the the link given below for directions