Praguna Yoga Shala, on the path of propagating the benefits of Yoga in daily life, is following the teachings of Patanjali Yoga Darshana and Hatha Yoga Pradeepika. In the journey of spreading the traditional way of practicing Hatha Yoga, the organization if following the techniques of Swami Shivananda, Swami Satyananda and BKS Iyengar. We are devoted and focused in contributing to this pure mission of spreading yoga and serve the humanity.
- TTC 200 hours affiliated to Yoga Alliance International & Yoga Alliance US.
- Learn, Practice & Explore Traditional Hatha Yoga.
- Asanas, Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation), Pranayama (Breathing exercises), Yoga Nidra (Yogic Sleep), Meditation (Dhyana), Therapeutic Yoga, Artistic Yoga.
21/6, Devalapura, Varuna Hobli, Mysuru - 571311 Karnataka
How to reach us
- From Bangalore international airport to Mysore satellite station by Flybus from the airport itself.
- From Mysore satellite station (where Fly Bus drops) to Mysore city bus station by tuktuk.
- From Mysore city bus station to Praguna Yoga Shala, Devalapura, Mysore by city bus no. 204 A, 208, 205.
- After Boarding at Devalapura Bus station, You can ask any one about the Yoga Ashram or simply search the Ashram on Google Map.
- Ashram is at a walkable distance of 400 metres from Devalapura Bus station You can also catch a cab or a tuk tuk search on Google map as "Praguna Yoga Shala" and show the driver or tap the the link given below for directions