Code of Conduct
- Silence is Mandatory in Yoga Shala Premises (Practice area) and during the meal.
- Absolute Silence is to be observed on Silence days.
- No electronic Gadget should be used in the Shala and dorm. Only during the specific time allotted, students are allowed to use them. For study purpose one can use the Laptop, Mobile, ipad or kindle but it should not be disturbing anyone else in the dorm.
- Decent clothing is mandatory. Transparent cloths, back less, sleeveless, shorts below the knee are not allowed in the Ashram.
- Regularity and Punctuality in all the classes is mandatory. In case of some medical issues, student are requested to inform the management immediately.
- Before leaving the dorm or shala, always make sure to switch off the lights and fan you have turned on.
- Students are allowed to move out on weekends and buy necessary items from the village or city.
- Before leaving students have to check out and check in, in the register.
- Pillow or blankets should be taken back to the dorm in case you brought it in shala for any practice.
- Make sure to keep back the props (Stick, blocks, Backbender, strap, stool, chair) from where they have been taken.
- Toilet papers or any paper or plastic should not be flushed into the toilets.
- Don’t leave your Yoga mat or notebook here and there.
- Please do not interrupt the class. All your doubts, complaints, suggestions etc. should be discussed with the Yogacharya in break time between the classes.
- After Entering the Yoga Shala, students are expected to behave decently and communicate as silently as possible.
- Hugging, loud speaking, using abusive words are strictly prohibited inside the Shala.
- We all help each other the following this code of conduct to make our stay and experience as better as we can.
21/6, Devalapura, Varuna Hobli, Mysuru - 571311 Karnataka
How to reach us
- From Bangalore international airport to Mysore satellite station by Flybus from the airport itself.
- From Mysore satellite station (where Fly Bus drops) to Mysore city bus station by tuktuk.
- From Mysore city bus station to Praguna Yoga Shala, Devalapura, Mysore by city bus no. 204 A, 208, 205.
- After Boarding at Devalapura Bus station, You can ask any one about the Yoga Ashram or simply search the Ashram on Google Map.
- Ashram is at a walkable distance of 400 metres from Devalapura Bus station You can also catch a cab or a tuk tuk search on Google map as "Praguna Yoga Shala" and show the driver or tap the the link given below for directions